The thought is more than a little terrifying for most people.

If you are a sole operator, a builder, contractor or sub-contractor, if you know that you would be severely financially stressed if you could not work for a number of months due to an injury or illness, then protecting your income is a must.

Income protection insurance comes under a few different names.  You’ll see it referred to as Accident and Illness, Sickness and Accident and Illness and Injury Insurance.

This type of general insurance provides protection no matter what you’re doing – whether you are at work, on holidays skiing with your partner and kids, up a ladder painting at home, playing backyard cricket or cycling with friends.

This cover provides protection:

  • 7 days a week
  • 24 hours a day
  • around the world.

As experienced insurance brokers, we’d like to extend our expertise to you and make sure you have the insurance covers you need to protect your livelihood and lifestyle.

Make an Enquiry

With Maxton Insurance Brokers